Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tasting - Bellaconchi Brut Selection

Name: Bellaconchi Brut Selection
Variety: 30% Macabeo 30% Parellada 30% Xarel.lo 10% Chardonnay
Region: Villa Rodona
Country: Spain
Year: Not Vintage
Price: $17.82

Critic Review: Great value from this traditional method sparkler. Notes of baked apple and brioche pull through the nose to the palate. Well balanced with a satisfying finish. Perfect with chicken liver pâté on a toasted crustini. Tasted Oct 2014.

My Review: I think out of all the wines I drank at the tasting, I found this one was probably my favorite. While I personally didn't find it really good, I found it more tolerable compared to the other wines because it was fizzy. Unfortunately, it wasn't really sweet to me. Other than that, it smelled good.

I did not have this wine with food.

Critic Source: http://www.nataliemaclean.com/wine-reviews/villa-conchi-brut-seleccion/207936

Price Source: https://www.vivino.com/wineries/bellaconchi-150271/wines/cava-brut-seleccion-8888

No comments:

Post a Comment