Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tasting - Italo Cescon Artigiano Del Vino Pinot Grigio 2015


Name: Italo Cescon Artigiano Del Vino Pinot Grigio 2015
Variety (Unknown percentage, assuming 100%): Pinot Grigio
Region: Veneto
Country: Italy
Year: 2015
Price: $11.99

Critic Review (for the 2014 vintage): Chris does like his wine tart. He was not disappointed while sipping on this little ditty. Jenny commented "it would be nice with dessert!"


My Review: When I first smelled it, I thought I smelled a hint of peanuts, which I found odd, but not bad. I thought this wine was okay, it was not as bitter as other wines I've had. I also did noticed that taste I think is butter in it, since it had that effect where I felt something covering over my taste buds and made them feel weird. Overall, not a bad wine, still not my type though.

I did not try this wine with food.

Critic Source: https://www.vivino.com/wineries/italo-cescon/wines/pinot-grigio-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment